Sewer Repair Cos Cob, CT
Sewer Repair Services
Plumbing problems can range from the simple—such as a clogged kitchen sink—to the complex—like a broken or collapsed sewer line. Every home’s plumbing presents a unique set of challenges, from the type of material used in the pipes to the extent of the damage to the system.When facing a potentially expensive sewer repair problem, you may think you can tackle it yourself. But when it comes to plumbing, even the handiest homeowners lack the specialized equipment and skills to go DIY.
Reasons to Hire a Licensed, Professional Plumber
- Plumbers have extensive training and knowledge. When starting a repair project, a plumbing professional takes several variables into account, such as evaluating the type of damage, assessing what tools and materials to use and checking conditions of the soil surrounding the pipes.
- Plumbing companies are licensed and insured. If something goes wrong on your do-it-yourself repair project, you’re on your own. A professional plumber has the expertise to carry out a project from start to finish, has insurance to cover the cost of any accidental damage and should back up their work with a warranty or guarantee.
- Professional plumbers are familiar with local codes and standards. Do you know all the plumbing code requirements in Cos Cob, Connecticut? Homeowners taking on a repair project are required to comply with specific rules. An experienced plumber will make sure your sewer line repair project complies with all local requirements and ordinances.
Trenchless Sewer Repair Is a More Efficient and Affordable Solution
Homeowners might put off sewer repairs because they’re worried about a lengthy, disruptive and costly process that will leave them with holes in their yards, floors and walls. However, modern sewer repair innovations allow plumbing companies to offer a cured-in-place service that makes much less mess and has a shorter completion time. Cured-in-place pipe lining is a process that creates a new pipe inside an existing, damaged pipe. The technology restores corroded, eroded pipes without the need to dig up and fully replace them.
At Drain Doctor, we use Nu Flow, which is a patented, industry-leading epoxy pipe lining system that offers significant advantages over traditional plumbing repair methods.
- Considerable cost savings
- Creates a durable, long-lasting pipe
- Minimal disruption and destruction
- Preserves building structure and surrounding landscaping and hardscaping
Drain Doctor Is a Top-Rated Connecticut Plumbing Company
A family-owned business since 1997, Drain Doctor is a licensed and insured plumber serving residential clients in Westchester County, New York, as well as the states of Connecticut and New Jersey. We provide a friendly and efficient response in both emergency and nonemergency situations. Drain Doctor offers a full range of plumbing repair and replacement services, including drain cleaning and video inspections; flooding solutions; installing bathroom fixtures and water heaters; and much more.
We are a licensee of NuFlow trenchless sewer repair and pipe lining. Is this solution right for your home? Call Drain Doctor for reliable sewer repair and see how we’ve earned a reputation as one of the top-rated plumbers in the Tri-State Region.
Let's Work Together
We look forward to hearing from you and discovering what we can do to help you with your plumbing needs. Please either give us a call at 914.576.0123 or fill out the contact form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.